Wednesday, April 22, 2015

1 More Month... Spring Fling...End of Marathon Training

Hello everyone!

It has been such a long time since I posted. I appolgize, but I am busier than ever. I officailly only have one more month in Shanghai. This semester has gone by so fast, the entire student body doesn't quite understand how the months just flew by and it's basically all we talk about.

This week was spirit week. We had the usual pajama day, twin day, violet day, etc. Tomorrow is our spring fling. I promise to try and take photos and post them.

This weekend will be super busy, but hopefully really fun. In addition to the dance on Friday, I also have to find time to run 20 miles. This is the largest amount of miles I will run before the big race! I have been forcing myself to run at least 1-2 miles of stairs almost every day for the last month. It's a bit strange, but when I run a bunch of miles and then go run the stairs, I pretend that the stairs are like a break. My friends think I'm crazy, but they are all super supportive. After this week the miles I have to run decreases until the big day! I got my bib number and apparel in the mail already, and I feel as ready as I ever will. You can expect a post game interview after the race, and I will send you the link to pictures of the race. There has been talk of me taking a go pro on the wall. We'll see.


For now, I must focus on finishing the semester strong.

Have a wonderful weekend! Love from Shanghai,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment