Saturday, August 16, 2014

I made it!

Hello Everyone!

I've made it safe and sound! After a very long journey, it is nice to be settled in. I've already made some friends on my plane ride over and my roomate and dormroom are very nice.

I have a very busy schedule ahead of me this week, but I'm excited to meet new people and get acclimated to the city. My dorm isn't too far away from my academic building, so I'm happy the walk won't be too long when classes finally start.

I will hopefully be able to update this periodically throughout the week, but for now I am exhausted.

Goodnight from Shanghai,

Maddie

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Maddie! Will be reading your blog to watch your experience unfold! Praying for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Nad!! The world is your oyster. Make sure you get enough rest this week and soak up as much as you can. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete