Saturday, August 23, 2014

On kindness

On Wednesday I was able to go out to lunch with LanLan and Daniel Dong from my high school before they left for college. They took me and four of my other friends to a hotpot place near my academic builiding. It was great to see a familar place and swap stories about our summers. I am so glad they invited me out with them to experience a little bit of China before they left. As an American in a new and unfamilar city this kindness will not go unnotice, it meant the world to me that I got see people I knew 7000 miles away from home.

Today I will be uploading pictures of the campus and my view from my building. It has been raining everyday since I got here, so I haven't had the chance to take any decent pictures. Stay posted.

Best,

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment