Thursday, August 28, 2014

The bund

Today Some of my friends and I went adventuring to the bund. The day was a little overcast but it was a really fun time. We got to explore the metro system while navagating our way there, so it was good practice for living in China. This week I haven't had a single day where I am upset. Everthing seems to be falling into place. I even got a job at the library! Tomorrow I have to finish applying for residency and then we are going on a night cruise around the Huangpu river with the entire school. (Like homecoming) It should be a really fun night and I am looking forward to it.
Here are some pictures from the day, as well as throughout the week. You will see pictures of my building, my favorite spot to hang out, views of my dorm and of around shanghai. Enjoy!
Love from Shanghai,
Maddie






No comments:

Post a Comment