Tuesday, November 18, 2014

1 Week Until KOREA

Hello Everyone!
I am getting so excited for my trip to Korea! I have planned my days down to the last second to get all the cultural experience I can before I head back to school on Monday. I will be leaving for Seoul on Wednesday (its about a two hour flight). I have rented a small apartment near the center of the city which makes subways and buses easily accessible. It's pretty cold in Korea right now (so I will be sure to pack my layers and coat, mom) but the pollution is very low there, so I am hoping I might get to run outside for once! While I am there, I will be doing a range of touring, from hiking a mountain to Sukjeongmun gate, to visiting Gyeongbok palace, to shopping at the famous Namdaemun Market. Let me know if you want any Korean Souvenirs. I plan on documenting my entire trip with photos and videos as well as a written journal. Since I have been slacking on my blogging duties this month, I will be posting everything from the trip here!
I hope everyone is getting excited for Thanksgiving! To my friends at Country day- 加油!The trimester is almost over!
See you all in exactly ONE month! Crazy how the time is flying!

Love from Shanghai,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment